Peer Review Process
Articles submitted to the Jaringan Laboratorium Medis (e-ISSN: 2461-1026) will be evaluated in two stages, namely pre-review and substance review.
Pre-review of this article is carried out by the editorial team to review the suitability of the article with the focus and scope of the journal as well as the style of the journal's environment and writing guidelines for Jaringan Laboratorium Medis.
Single-blind review of substance is carried out by at least 2 reviewers. The duration of the review is between 1-8 weeks. If desired, the reviewer may request a review after the author has revised the article.
The process of publishing scientific journals is carried out through several stages, namely:
- Entering paper data into the database;
- Print disposition sheet;
- Create paper archives;
- Determine Reviewer paper;
- Send papers to Reviewers for evaluation;
- Sending notifications to authors ;
- Send the reviewer's report to the author for revision;
- Request further comments from reviewers on the revised paper.
- If the paper still needs revision, further comments are sent to the author.
Then the editor edits the paper according to the journal format and Publish the journal is carried out.
About Reviewer Guideline, please click here.
The Flow of Article Acceptance Review to Publish, is below :